Undergraduate applications are now open for Fall 2022
The wait is over! Fall 2022 applications are now open and will be closed on July 1, 2022.
As you are considering applying to Koç University for your undergraduate journey, here is what we’d like you to know about our university:
Why spend 4 years at Koç University?
- Top-ranked university in Turkey, listed among the world’s top institutions in the most reputable international university rankings
- Faculty members that are internationally renowned with prior teaching experience in Ivy League universities in the USA and top-ranked universities in Europe and Asia and top recipients of research awards in Turkey and competitive EU grants
- Participation in high-profile research projects Interdisciplinary research centers and state-of-the-art laboratories
- A dedicated International Community Office which provides the latest information about all the topics relevant to the International Community at Koç University
- Career counseling from the first year, our Career Development Center is supporting various needs of the counselees, ranging from the choice of field, job, sector, or even organization, to CV and cover letter review and interview preparation
- Wide range of double major, minor, certificate, and track program opportunities
Why spend 4 years in Istanbul?
Istanbul is one of the most unique and beautiful cities in the world, where you can have a modern western lifestyle combined with the traditions, architecture, and hospitality of an eastern city.
Click here to learn more about living in Istanbul.
Koç University offers 22 undergraduate (BA, BSc, MD) programs in English across 7 colleges in its main campus and the Koç University Hospital (KUH) in Istanbul.
College of Administrative Sciences and Economics
College of Engineering
Chemical and Biological Engineering
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
College of Sciences
Molecular Biology and Genetics
College of Social Sciences and Humanities
Archaeology and History of Art
Media and Visual Arts
School of Law
School of Medicine
School of Nursing
4 Jan 2022