Multiple Graduate Student And Postdoctoral Researcher Positions at Koç University ParCoreLab
Multiple Graduate Student And Postdoctoral Researcher Positions are open at Koç University ParCoreLab
ParCoreLab (Parallel and Multicore Computing Lab) at Koç University in Istanbul, Turkey is recruiting multiple PhD and Postdocs for two prestigious projects funded by the European Commission:
- BeyondMoore: The ERC (European Research Council) project has the overall objective to solve the software side of the Post-Moore’s Law problem. The project will develop parallel programming models, performance models, compiler, and runtime technologies designed for hardware accelerators. The implementations will be tested on large-scale applications coming from deep learning, graph analytics, and high-performance computing.
- SparCity: EuroHPC funded SparCity project aims at creating a supercomputing framework that will provide efficient algorithms and coherent tools specifically designed for maximizing the performance and energy efficiency of sparse computations on emerging HPC systems, while also opening up new usage areas for sparse computations in data analytics and deep learning. More on the project website: sparcity.eu/
Start Date: Applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis. The candidates are expected to start Fall 2021 although the preferred starting date is as soon as possible.
- A research statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Contact info of three references
- Publication list (required for Postdoc positions)
- Transcript Exam Scores (GRE, TOEFL, ALES, etc required for graduate student positions – Due to pandemic, if you haven’t taken these exams, you may receive a conditional acceptance for the program and take the exams later. However, having received high scores from these exams will increase your chance of acceptance).
Click here to learn more about the application process, required profiles, and our competitive benefits package.
Inquiries about the positions can be made by email to Dr. Didem Unat (email@example.com)
22 Apr 2021