Graduate School of Social Sciences and Humanities applications are now open!
GSSSH Applications for Fall 2021 are now open!
Graduate School of Social Sciences and Humanities (GSSSH) is celebrating its 17th year with over 650 graduates and 29 graduate programs embracing a wide range of disciplines including Law, Economics, International Relations and Political Science, Design and Technology, History, Archeology, Philosophy, History of Arts, Sociology, and Psychology.
The mission of GSSSH is “to develop scholars and leaders to contribute to science and practice in fields of social sciences by providing competencies and skills necessary to conduct high-quality and visible research with the potential to contribute to knowledge as well as social policies”. We are proud of our students and their achievements in Turkey and internationally.
Our primary responsibility is supporting the academic and career development of our students. We provide financial support for training outside KU, invite distinguished scholars for seminars and workshops, organize summer schools, and encourage exposure to international scholarly communities through exchange programs, conferences or research trips.
• MA and Ph.D. in Archaeology and History of Art (Archaeology, Art History, Late Antique and Byzantine, Maritime, Cultural Heritage and Museum Studies)
• MA in Comparative Studies in History and Society
• MA, MD, and Ph.D. in Design, Technology, and Society
• MA and Ph.D. in Economics
• MA and Ph.D. in International Relations and Political Science
• Master in Law (LLM) Private Law /Master in Law (LLM) Public Law and Ph.D. in Private Law/Public Law
• MA and Ph.D. in Psychology (Social and Organizational, Developmental, Cognitive)
• MA in Clinical Psychology
• MA in Social and Cultural Psychology – Joint European Master (Global MINDS)
• MA in Public Policy – Double Degree Master with University of Strathclyde
• Ph.D. in Sociology
• Ph.D. in History
Visit the GSSSH website for details or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive program-specific information.
6 Nov 2020