|Study location||Turkey, Istanbul|
|Application fee||₺250 one-time
Non-Refundable Application Fee
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Turkish.
At least 2 reference(s) must be provided.
• An official academic transcript from every university attended
Click here for details.
The Master of Science in Finance program at Koç University provides a thorough foundation in finance and enhances the applied financial analysis and research skills needed by finance professionals.
Students are first introduced to the general framework of financial theories and concepts in Financial Statements & Reporting, Quantitative Investment Analysis, Corporate Finance, Investments, and Ethics in Finance. Knowledge and skills acquired in the initial courses allow for advanced discussions in Derivatives, Fintech and BlockChain, Risk Management, and Advanced Corporate Finance. Finally, students apply their cumulative knowledge in Valuation, Financial Modeling, Mergers, and Acquisitions.
Is this program for you?
- Are you looking for a thorough foundation in finance at an international level from a balanced mix of professors coming from academia and industry?.
- Do you want to conduct financial analyses in your daily business life in a well-grounded way by learning the theory with practical implications in investments, corporate finance, and excel more in finance?.
- Do you value networking with finance professionals?
- Are you interested in taking the path to becoming a CFA charter holder?
- Are you ready to elevate your career in finance?.
- Non-thesis master program taught in English
- Program credits are completed by taking 7 core courses and a minimum of 5 electives in a 13-month period spread over 3 semesters.
- Classes start on the Fall semester and are held on two evenings in the week (Mondays and Wednesdays) from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm and on Saturdays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm throughout the year.
- Courses cover a significant portion of the CFA Program curriculum. Selected students are awarded a scholarship for the CFA exam fees.