|Study location||Türkiye, Istanbul|
|Application fee||TRY 360 one-time
Non-Refundable Application Fee
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Turkish.
At least 2 reference(s) must be provided.
- You should aim to provide 2 academic references but employer references are also accepted
The Koç University MBA is a post-experience, flexible program for early-career professionals who want to advance or transform their careers.
Koç University is a member of Global Network for Advanced Management, a global initiative to connect leading business schools, their resources, and their stakeholders.
The program covers the latest business trends like big data, digital transformation, artificial intelligence, and managing uncertainty.
Is this program for you?
- We train future business leaders in charge of effective organizations which are market-driven, globally aware, and socially responsible
- For professionals with at least 3 years of work experience who want career transformation
- An application-oriented program using the case study method, simulations, and project assignments
- Non-thesis Master taught in English, with nine core courses and at least four elective courses (50 credits in total) delivered in a 12-month period with an intense full-time schedule.
- The program covers the latest business trends such as big data, digital transformation, artificial intelligence, and managing uncertainty.
- Global Network Weeks and Online Courses offered virtually by member schools such as Said, Bocconi, HEC Paris, and Yale among others.