|Study location||Türkiye, Istanbul|
|Application fee||TRY 360 one-time
Non-Refundable Application Fee
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
At least 2 reference(s) must be provided.
Application and admission requirements:
-Official academic transcript from the undergraduate institution
Language Test Score:
Click here for details.
The CEMS MSc in International Management (CEMS MIM) at Koç University is designed for aspiring business leaders with little or no professional experience, who want to secure attractive jobs in multinationals in Turkey or abroad as their career goal.
What does CEMS MIM mean?
CEMS MSc in International Management (CEMS MIM) is a one-year degree program for a select group of students at member institutions, taught jointly by CEMS member schools. Koç University is the Turkey partner of this Top 20 Financial Times ranked management program.
Is this program for you?
- You are a recent graduate with less than 3 years of work experience with a degree in a business or a non-business area
- Your career goal is to become a successful and responsible manager in a global company in consultancy, finance, technology, consumer goods
- You want to develop your management skills in an applied learning environment that values internationalism and global business responsibility
- You are looking for a degree that is recognized by global employers and offers excellent value for money
- 1-year full-time non-thesis Master program in English
- 1 semester in Istanbul and 1 semester abroad in one of our partner business schools that include Cornell, Bocconi, HEC Paris, LSE, and more.
- A summer internship abroad in a multinational company (see our list of corporate partners here) and extensive career support services through the CEMS Career Forum
- Courses use the case study method, business projects supervised by corporate and academic coaches, and skill seminars led by corporate partners to learn more about the specific field in which you are interested in.
- 1-week block seminars bring together a diverse cohort of international students from all the partner schools for an intense period of cross-cultural communication and teamwork skill development.